Achievements

April 5, 2012

Just Sending a Note

Hello!

I have a quick card to share. I spent most of my evening packing a suitcase and my car for a trip home to MI for Easter. But nature had something else in mind! I got a few things in the car, when it started raining and its been coming down for an hour or so now. So i finished packing the suitcase and misc items and will get them in the car tomorrow morning!

Since i couldn't finish loading the car, i made a quick card instead! :)


I stamped a text background on kraft cardstock. Then i stamped the flower on a couple pattern papers and cut each out. I adhered the flowers with pop up dots and added purple glitter glue to each flower center.



I stamped the sentiment just sending a. Last i added the word Note with stickers on pop up dots.

I hope everyone has a great Easter!!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: Hampton Art: Ditto
Stickers: Echo Park
Glitter Glue: Stickles
Ink: Ranger: Frayed Burlap, Papertrey Ink: Dark Chocolate

1 comment:

  1. I love the purple with kraft - and all the patterns in the flowers. Great way to use that gift of unexpected crafty time :) Have a lovely trip home!

    ReplyDelete