Achievements

October 22, 2012

CAS-ual Friday's Over the Edge

Hello!

How is everyone!! I know its been a while! I'm afraid there is a lot of Chemistry and Biology in my past and future (its taking over my life!!), but i was finally able to get in the craft room this past weekend, so over the next couple day's i'll have some new cards to share!!

It's been a long while since i have had a chance to play at CAS-ual Friday. They have had some great challenges that i wish i could have done, but with my extra time i'm finally able to do a challenge!


This weeks challenge is to have an element on your card go over the edge! And of course i made a Christmas card!! I'm going to do a quick how to and then i have to get writing a biology paper tonight! :)

I made a card from cardstock, stamped the graph in light grey ink. Then i stamped the sentiment in black ink.


Next i stamped the flowers, cut them out and added a little glitter glue to the centers. Last i adhered them to the cardbase!! Easy peasy!!! (and also the reason i like doing CAS cards!!!) :)


I'll have another card tomorrow and one on Thursday!! Gasp!! I know 3 in one week!! (thank goodness for scheduled posts!!!!)  :D

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink: Bells & Boughs,  Desktop File
Ink: Papertrey Ink: Soft Stone, Pure Poppy, True Black
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink: Rustic Cream
Other: Stickles

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous! You make the most wonderful Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture the graph adds! It's hard to make time for every single thing - especially when studying is taking over EVERYTHING :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Christmas card! I love the graphic border paired with the blooms :) Thanks for going over the edge with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love how you used the grid pattern:) Totally digging the mix of modern and traditional.

    ReplyDelete