Achievements

June 19, 2013

Nothing but Blue Skies



Hello!

Today i have a card for this weeks CAS-ual Friday's challenge. The theme this week is Mapquest, it took me awhile to come with a card as i don;t have very many travel themed stamps, but luckily i did remembered i had a plane from a Lawn Fawn set!

CFC105

I started the card by stamping the plane on pattern paper, cut it out and ink the edges. I also used a printed die cut from the same paper collection. It has the sentiment Nothing but Blue Skies. I added a tiny dots of red glitter on the red spots already on the pattern.


I adhered the plane with pop up dots and before adhering the die i added free hand lines around my Kraft card base.


Quick and easy, nothing earth shattering about this card! lol but that's ok, i still like it!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Lawn Fawn: Bon Voyage
Pattern paper and printed die cut: Basic Grey What's Up Collection
Ink: PTI: Ocean Tides
Glitter Glue: Tim Holtz: Red Xmas

6 comments:

  1. Oh I really love the printed die cut, what a great way to utilize that piece Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's fabulous! What an awesome pick-me-up or congrats card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo...I love this card, Dana! The die-cut is the perfect frame for the cute airplane. I love the little glitter dots you added, too. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I love the free hand lines! Because sometimes not so straight lines make it more hand-made :D Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute! wonderful way to frame the little airplane! lovely card! thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEK!!! love the distressed feel of this cutie! fabulous!

    ReplyDelete