Achievements

August 9, 2013

Deck the Halls

Happy Friday!!!

Yep its the weekend! I've been enjoying my short summer (school starts in a few short weeks :P) and hope to get more crafting done!! I've slowly been starting to think Christmas and i have one Christmas card to share today!

I am submitting this to Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge - Any Thing Goes and Moxie Fab's Holiday Card Challenge. 

Also i used a Sweet Stamp Shop sentiment stamp, they have a great challenge Use What You Have! I've been lucky and been a random winner, plus had 2 of my cards picked as the winner, so i decided not to play this week because i hope YOU will play and who knows maybe win too!!


I got the inspiration in using my Cheery Lynn Die from the sentiment Deck the Halls. I used the buttons (cut out from various Christmas pattern papers) to decorate my mantel i made from Kraft paper.


Before i adhered the buttons, i tied two tiny twine bows and adhered the tails across the mantel. Then i added the buttons in and around the twine. Last i stamped the sentiment, masking it so it would be all in a line.


Today's is my last day on The Card Kitchen Kit Blog, make sure you stop by and check out all my cards from this week!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Die: Cheery Lynn Designs - Button 2
Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop - Holiday Sentiments
Pattern Paper: DCWV
Cardstock: Kraft - The Paper Studio

7 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the button garland, what a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great simple card that really highlights the button die. Thanks for joining us this week with Cheery Lynn Dies Challenge and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup! this is fabulous! love the loopy twine...it really brings the eye across the cardfront :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfully eclectic, yet still CAS, card ... love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, Dana! Thank you so much for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! The twine bows are so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Dana! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete