Achievements

August 25, 2013

Sending Holiday Cheer

Hi!!

Yep another card for Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire. This one is for the Tea Stain Challenge.

The only tea in the house was Green Tea that my mom drinks on occasion, which would stain much! So instead i used a coffee bag that we had when my Grandpa visited. I boiled the water, added the coffee bag and then the muslin. I let it sit over night, then let the drier dry it.


I used Papertrey Ink's flower dies and die cut several from 2 sizes of the dies. I used Classic Kraft ink and added a little more distressing to the fabric, as i didn;t get any dark patches. I layered the flowers and added a clear vintage button. Then i added a little bit more ink to the flower!

Next i die cut a PTI tag from Kraft cardstock, inked the edges. I cut a thin strip of muslin, inked it up a little and added it to the top of the tag.


I found some red and white zig-zag pattern paper, inked the edges and adhered it to my cardbase. I stamped the sentiment on the tag and added the flower. Then i adhered the tag with foam dots.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Papertrey Ink: Fillable Frame 9
Muslin: Joanns
Vintage Button
Pattern Paper: DCWV - The Heirloom Christmas Stack
Die: Papertrey Ink: Tag

2 comments:

  1. I drink so much coffee that I really should try this more often :) I love the slightly frayed look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! i love the red chevron...and kraft...what a great combo!

    ReplyDelete