Achievements

September 28, 2013

AHHH HA!! Genius!!

Hey there!!

Today i have a new Get Bloggin post on the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog! Make sure you check it out for some great tips for Banner's and Layout/Design! If you are here from SSS blog, welcome!!

The card i made for the post was super easy! To make my star mask, i used Post It! full adhesive notes. The star is too big for one post it note, so i placed sever on a piece of cardstock, then used scotch tape on all the seams. Then i cut out the star, and carefully pulled the post it note star off the cardstock star.


I placed the post it star on my cardbase and used some 3 shades of yellow/orange ink and inked around the star. When i was done, i carefully pulled off the post it star.

Last i stamped the sentiment in black ink and adhered a few white sequins!! Pretty cool, huh! Bet know your looking at your dies in a whole new light!! :)


I'll be back in a couple days with another card for Sweet Stamp Shop's Use What You Have Challenge #17! Click here to check out the challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamp: Sweet Stamp Shop - Chemistry
Ink: Papertrey Ink - Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold
Sequins: Lawn Fawn - Lawn Ornaments

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I love that sentiment and the sequins are just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! Makes me want a big star die.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! excellent technique and perfect use of sequins.

    ReplyDelete