Achievements

November 23, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop - Get Bloggin'

Hi there!

Today i have my last post up on the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog! :(  I've had a wonderful time working with Nicole and all the other Ladies on the Design Team! I hope you will stop by the SSS blog today!

If you came here from the SSS blog, welcome!! I'm sharing a quick and easy card today. If you are anything like me i have lots of washi tape, so i decided to use some!! My card also features some stamps from the new Monogram It stamp set!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

To start with i adhered sever stripes of washi tape across the bottom portion of my card. Luckily the repeating pattern made lining up said pattern nicely!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

After i trimmed off the overhang, i stamped the banner from the Monogram It set along with the Thank You sentiment. Next i pulled out my grey inks (about 4 of them) and on some extra grey cardstock i stamped a flower with each ink, then i used the one ink that matched my cardstock the best!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps


Before i stamped flowers on my card, i stamped the banner on a post it note, cut it out and covered the banner on my card. I stamped sever flowers all around the banner. Peeled off the post it note and wa-la a lovely masked banner!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I'll be back tomorrow with a Christmas card!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop - Monogram It
Washi Tape - I think its Martha Steward (i've had it for awhile, hehe)
Ink: Hero Arts

2 comments:

  1. Love how you used the washi! Great monochromatic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, washi...such a fabulous thing for CAS :) Love the focal image you stamped!

    ReplyDelete