Achievements

February 11, 2014

Together Forever

Hey there!!

Today i have a The Alley Way Stamps card to share with you!! I used some yummy My Minds Eye pattern paper!! I am entering this into Simon Says Stamps Wednesday's Challenge - Have a Heart.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I started by stamping and coloring 2 little robots! Aren't they cute!?!?! I colored them with distress markers to match the MME pattern paper. I also die cut a heart from the pad. The pattern paper chose is so gorgeous, they both (the chevron and solid) looks like they have been spraying with ink!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I wrapped some white twill around the pattern paper panel and adhered it to my card base. Then i added the heart and robots with foam tape. To finish it off i added some white and black enamel dots.

Have a great day!!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Speak Easy, Bot Time
Pattern Paper: My Minds Eye - Cut and Paste - Flair
Enamel Dots: MME - Lost and Found Christmas, Doodlebug - Beetle Black
Die: Papertrey Ink - Heart Prints
Distress Markers


3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love these colors, the coloring matches the paper perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness, plus, Dana! Colours, layout, images: I'm smiling from ear to ear! Fabulous!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little robots!! Love that paper too :)

    ReplyDelete