Achievements

March 27, 2014

Super Star

Hey there!!

How is everyone?! Good i hope! Today i'm sharing a card that i just love!!! I had no plan when i started but i came out great!!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I started with a stamp from The Alley Way Stamps: Got It Covered set!!! I stamped the star background with blue pigment ink, 3 times in a row, making sure each one was touching. Then i trimmed all three really close (the stamp has rounded edges), then added a little ink where needed.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Next i i die cut Hello from my blue star background. I set aside the cut hello to just work with the negative. I backed the negative with orange poke-a-dot pattern paper. I was going to trim off the orange paper, but liked how it looked peaking out on two of the sides.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Then i stamped the super star stamp and cut it out. I added a multicolored star pattern paper to my card base, along with a pattern journal card that i attached to the star panel with staples. I added the hello negative and the cut out super star with foam dots and last added 3 tiny gold hearts.

Hope you have a great day!!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Got it Covered
Pattern paper and journaling card: Elle's Studio - Cameron
Ink: Memento Luxe - Nautical Blue. Papertrey Ink - Classic Kraft
Die: A Muse Studio - Hello

2 comments:

  1. What a great guy card, love the papers/tags and the little superstar star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Dana - another showcase of your versatile flair and style! Patterns, images, colours, layout: striking combination! You have the designer's eye for sure!
    c

    ReplyDelete