Achievements

August 26, 2014

Shazam!

Hi!!

I'm a little behind in checking out every ones blog, but i'll catch up soon! Classes started yesterday (booo!) so summer is over! Today i'm sharing a TAWS card feature new stamps from the August release, the Ta-da set! I played a little with some dies and pattern paper!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I first die cut a label shape from water color paper. I stamped the magician and colored him with distress markers. I colored his cape with a black glitter pen that i have. For the sentiment i stamped Shazam in a light blue and added glitter to the sentiment.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

While the glitter was drying i cut out a few stars from my pattern paper panel. I adhered the panel to a piece of black card stock, trimming off the excess so the black showed through the die cut stars.


I placed a few of the die cut stars on my stamped label, then added it to the card base with foam dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Ta-Da
Pattern Paper: Pebbles - Tricks & Treats
Distress Markers
Ink: PTI - Spring Rain
Sickles: Star Dust
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Holiday Shapes

2 comments:

  1. Happy back to school? Sorta ;) I love this. I'm getting excited to pull out my halloween stuff too! Purple & black rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back to school? Are you in the program you want? I'm so curious; fingers crossed! Your Shazam card: too much fun! You're nudging me closer to bringing out my Halloween stuff (and maybe getting some more...*grin*)
    ~c

    ReplyDelete