Achievements

October 8, 2014

My Craft Space

Hi there!!

I'm showing my craft space today and later today a card or two! This past Saturday was World Card Making Day and Winnie & Walter is having a bunch of challenges to celebrate! I spent the weekend making cards to play along, so later today i'll be posting at least one card (and more will be coming!) For the celebration they are also looking to see your crafty space, below is mine! AND Craft Storage Ideas also has a link up for showing your crafty space!!


Below is my crafty space! You can see a before and a before that here in a past post. I am currently in the middle of re-organizing, so my shelves are a little messy. I took these picture Saturday morning and i didn;t clean up my desk, so this is what it normally looks like!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Craft Room

Next week i'll show you some close up's as there is a lot going on in this picture! I am currently putting my clear stamps in plastic sleeves. I have a bunch done, but still have 3 drawers of stamps in CD cases to do. The drawer is below my desk (basically where you would put your legs when you sit at the desk). My TAWS stamps still need to be put into sleeves, but i have to wait until the big shelf is more organized and thus more space!!

I also purged a bunch of stuff, i mean a lot!! Its at the very top left of the big shelf, plus a container just below the box. Plus i have bunch of stuff in my car. I'm currently selling the purged stuff on Ebay. So i can only do so much organizing while i wait to get all the purged stuff out and off the shelf!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Craft Room

The small self on my desk also needs organizing, plus stuff is spilling onto the floor!! Again its in progress as i wait for the big shelf to clear and i can reorganize!! I do have some things organized and will show you soon!!

Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be back with a card for a Winnie & Walter WCMD Challenge!!

Dana

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dana! Thank you so much for linking up at CSI! I love the way you have clipped things to the shelves for extra storage. Such a bright idea without having to add more flat space or spend a lot on containers. It does take a while to transfer the stamps to the sleeves. I have my stamps in sleeves, and I just love it now that it's done, I bet you will too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this room!!! Looks like mine when I'm in a crafty mood. Wish my stamps were in sleeves - have them standing up like soldiers in a box BUT I know exactly what I have and I do use them. Thanks for linking up to CSi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stamp storage rack is wonderful! Still, I bet you can't wait for your big shelf to get super organized with all of your great products! Thanks for linking up to CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a lot going on but you can totally see the bones of organization! Mine just looks like a Michaels threw up in it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of a busy crafter! Like the way you are storing your clear stamps may have to copy this idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, your craft space is, first, "a space", unlike mine, which is the corner of the kitchen counter. It looks organized, busy and exponentially fun! No wonder you make such amazing cards, with creative vibes coming at you from all directions in this treasure of a spot! Super cool!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete