Achievements

January 8, 2015

Monster Wishes

Hello!!

Brrrr! Its super cold out here in Michigan, all the kids are hoping for a day off of school because the wind chill is so low!! Winter decided to make an appearance with the super low temps and even a little snow expected tonight! I don;t mind the snow, wind chill not so much!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
Today i'm sharing a card featuring The Alley Way Stamps new stamp set Oogles! Its a collection of super cute monsters!! I first started by choosing some pattern paper from Elle's Studio. I die cut it and some dark blue card stock with a Simon Says Stamp die.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i cut a strip of white card stock and flicked some spray inks all over it. When it was dry i stamped the Monster Wishes sentiment from the the Oogles set.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I used my Silhouette to cut out the matching SVG to one of the cute monster and the tiny birthday cake. I used copic markers to color the monster and cake. I added the die cut background to a white card base along with the the sentiment strip. Last i added the monster and cake with foam dots. (isn;t he cute?!?!!)

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
Thanks so for stopping by and stay warm!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Oogles
Pattern Paper: Elle's Studio - Cameron
Copic Markers
Spray Inks

4 comments:

  1. This is so fun and cute! Love! And keep warm! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Dana and fab bg paper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...this is one of the cutest monster's I've ever seen! Super sweet card, Dana! I hear you about the wind chill - give me the cold air, but keep those winds at bay! Bundle up warmly!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate the fluctuations in temp - Friday it was a balmy -4, and then Saturday it was back to -34 with the windchill. Celsius. 30 degrees in a day is just hell on the body!
    This is totally adorable - I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete