Achievements

August 5, 2015

Noel

Hello!

This is my second post today, if you are looking for my Art Impressions post click here!

Crafter's Companion is releasing more yummy Christmas products and today i'm sharing a little sneak peek!! The set i'm showing is called The First Noel and its part of a Christmas collection by Sheena Douglass called  A Little Bit Festive and it will be available later this week!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started by stamping the Noel sentiment with the lovely landscaping and silhouettes (its all one stamp). Then i colored it with Spectrum Noir markers (EB1, EB2, GB8, GB10, CR8, DR1, DR5, DR7, CT4, CT3, OR1, IG1).

Next i used a paper trimmer to cut in between the letters, i wanted to make sure i had a nice straight line, above this line i fussy cut the image. I did not fussy cut the bottom half of the image.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I used a small star stencil and placed it on a black card base. I added glitter glue to the starts and then with a scrap piece of paper scrapped off the excess. When i lifted the stencil some of glue had gotten under the stencil so some you can;t really tell they are stars. Next time i'll apply the glitter glue with the paper, very similar when adding embossing paste!

After the stars had dried, i added the fussy cut image to my card base with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I'll be back in a couple days with another card to share featuring another stamp set from this new release!!

Dana


1 comment:

  1. What a striking card! I really love the image and those stars on the dark sky!

    ReplyDelete