Achievements

September 11, 2015

Snowflake

Hello!

Today Crafter's Companion is releasing new dies today! 3 new Christmas Create a Card dies and i have a card show off the Decorative Bauble die.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started by cutting the die from some Crafter's Companion Kraft card stock, then i cut it again from some CC's Sky Blue shimmering card stock.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

On a white card base i added some Silver Starlight shimmering card stock. Then i adhered the Kraft die cut over it, minus the ornament in the middle.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

From the blue die cut i added the middle ornament with foam tape to my card, fitting it in were the Kraft ornament was. I found a wood dot that i added to the middle of the ornament snowflake. For the background i added clear glitter gems to the center of each snowflakes.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Make sure you stop by Crafter's Companion to check out the other new dies and the gorgeous cards in the gallery!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

1 comment:

  1. Time for an exclusively-Dana gallery walk to catch up! Apologies for being soooo behind (and don't YOU ever worry about catching up with me, my friend...comment when you can, because I know you've stopped for a visit, gave my cards a nod and a smile, and gone back to the busy-ness of your own days! I treasure you no matter what! Okay...lecture done *grin*). You've showcased the bauble beautifully AND the background die as well! The kraft/blue pairing...oh my! So pretty!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete