Achievements

November 30, 2015

The Alley Way Stamps December Blog Hop

Hello!!

It's time for The Alley Way Stamps December blog hop, the design team is showcasing the new December stamps. Unfortunately TAWS is closing their doors, so you have to get these stamps while they are available because once they are sold out they are not coming back!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
My card features the Point of View stamps set. This set is perfect for making backgrounds!! I used three of the stamps and three different inks to stamp the background across a white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i stamped one of the snowmen from Chill Out stamp set. I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color him. I used aqua and orange markers to match the ink colors i used on the background. Then i fussy cut him out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
Then i die cut a small tag from white card stock, turned it on its side and stamped the Let's Chat sentiment. I found some aqua bakers twine from my stash and tied it in a bow on the tag. I added the snowman to the tag, and then adhered the tag to the card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

3 comments:

  1. The snowman looks super cute and so does the card..thanks for the hop! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used this set. Such a fun color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little snowman with his cozy mittens and hat! So sweet!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete