Achievements

December 22, 2015

Holiday Hello

Hiya!!

Today i'm on The Alley Way Stamps blog, sharing an easy card, perfect for any last minute Christmas cards (yeah, that would be me!!)  ;)
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I cut a stitched oval from Kraft card stock and stamped the cute snowman from Melt Your Heart Out. Then i used my Spectrum Noir Colored pencils to color the snowman!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

For a sentiment i used Happy Everything and i curved the Holiday Hello before adding it to my clear block. Then i just stamped it above the snowman
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
Next i found some festive pattern paper and added it to a white card base. Then i added the oval to my card and wa-la, super easy and fast card!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

1 comment:

  1. So behind on my commenting! Love this though, there's something that's just so sweet and pretty about coloring on kraft!

    ReplyDelete