Achievements

December 24, 2015

Snowflake

Hiya!!

This is my second post today, click here if you are looking for my The Alley Way Stamps post.

I've been creating up a storm, but have been slow in getting things photographed and edited, so be prepared for a slew of cards!!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
This card features some newer Crafter's Companion pattern papers and dies! They are from the Sara Davies Signature Collection - Festive Wonder. I started with some of the pattern paper from the 6 x 6 paper pad, cutting it to fit a A2 card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next i used the big snowflake from the collection, Festive Flake to cut a snowflake from the center of the panel. Then i cut it again out of black card stock and white card stock. Then i adhered the panel to my card base. Next i placed the black outline part of the snowflake into the negative space left by the die. I also added a few white snowflake parts and one from the snowflake i cut from the pattern paper.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion


Then i cut the big snowflake from the Snowflake Trio set from white card stock. I added this snowflake on top of my card snowflake with foam tape. Last i found a cool white bauble from my stash to decorate the center of the snowflake.

I decided not to add a sentiment to the front, i figured i can add a hello or something inside when i send the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

1 comment:

  1. Love the selective inlay on the snowflake and the dimension withe the center portion.

    ReplyDelete