Achievements

March 16, 2016

Am I Skinny Yet?

Hello!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today and i'm sharing a card featuring one of the new 2016 Ai People sets, Am I Skinny Yet? I don't know about you, but this is exactly how i feel when i work out!! 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started with a white card and placed Heidi Swapp stencil over it and applied green Distress Ink over the stencil. Next i die cut a stitched rectangle from some pink doily pattern paper. Then i cut a smaller stitched rectangle from watercolor card stock. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I stamped the image on the watercolor panel, then i used my Distress Markers to color the image. Then i stamped the Skinny sentiment inside the ball.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Next i added the stitched rectangle, the colored panel last with foam tape. Last i added a few glitter enamel dots that matched.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment: