Achievements

April 21, 2016

Art Impressions Challenge #182 - Show Off Your Stamp

Hello!!

There is still time to play along with Art Impressions Challenge #182. The challenge is pretty simple, just show off your stamp with your card!! Easy right!!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I used the new Get Well Clear Stamp Set that is now available at Michael's! I started with a Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #11, it looks like a luggage tag, but I thought it also looks like a cell phone!!! So I first die cut it from black card stock and then again from watercolor card stock. From the watercolor tag i trimmed around the inside piece, that tag embosses a line around this interior area, so i just cut along that line.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Next I stamped the nurse from the Get Well set on the cut water color piece. Then I used my Distress Markers to color her. I stamped the Get Well Soon (Now) sentiment above the nurse. I added this piece to the black tag.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I decided to use some older My Minds Eye pattern paper, I only have a few sheets left and some scraps. I'm getting really close to finishing this paper pad, which will be a first!!! Anyway, I die cut a small stitched rectangle from a polka dot pattern.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Then I cut a panel of some other smaller polka dot paper and cut about an inch or so from the left side of that panel, so now i have two pieces. I added a blue wood grain pattern to my card base, then added the smaller polka dot piece to the left side and the bigger piece to the right. I added the stitched rectangle and then the stamped 'cell phone.' Last i added a few black sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you will play along with us at the Art Impressions challenge!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Get Well (available at Michael's)
Distress Markers
Pattern Paper: My Minds Eye - Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky
Sequins: Neat & Tangled - Black
Die: Papertrey Ink - Tag Sale #11. Lawn Fawn - Stitched rectangle

4 comments:

  1. I love this set and you made such cute cards with it! Love the papers you chose too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Dana, I would cheer up in a hurry if that nurse told me to! Wonderful papers to add to the cheering up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a good incentive to get better! Love your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The die makes an awesome cell phone! And I can see why you've finished the paper pad - they're gorgeous. Great card, Dana!

    ReplyDelete