Achievements

May 1, 2016

Pinterest Inspired May Challenge

Hello!

It's time for a new challenge at Pinterest Inspired Challenge! The inspiration this month is great and I based my background on the inspiration!! First here is the photo inspiration:

Source
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - My Favorite Things, Papertrey Ink
I really like each water color square, instead of square's I went with solid stripes. I used several different Distress Markers to color three different solids strip stamps. Color, spritz with water, then stamp! I really love how it turned out!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - My Favorite Things, Papertrey Ink

Next I used PTI's Half and Half die and cut it from watercolor card stock. I stamped one of the cute cats from My Favorite Things Catitude stamp set, then I stamped one of the sentiments above the cat. I used Distress Markers to color the cat.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - My Favorite Things, Papertrey Ink

I wrapped some twine at the top of the die cut, then added it to my background with foam tape. Last I added a few sequins!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will play along with us at Pinterest Inspired Challenge!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: My Favorite Things - Catitude. Papertrey Ink - Background Basics Super Stripes
Distress Markers: Ground Espresso, Candied Apple, Cracked Pistachio, Abandoned Coral, Carved Pumpkin, Mermaid Lagoon, Lucky Clover, Blue Prints Sketch, Wilted Violet
Die: Papertrey Ink - Half & Half
Sequins: Neat & Tangled Festive Fall Mix

1 comment:

  1. I love your fun background & how you coloured in the cat! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete