Achievements

June 6, 2016

You Rock

Hello!!

Crafter's Companion has a new release today and its just in time for Father's Day!!! Masculine cards tend to be a challenge to make and the new Sara Davies Signature Collection Just For Men is perfect for the man or men in your life!! This collection works for a guy at any age and they work so well together!!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started my card with a piece of black card stock and the Checkerplate embossing folder. After running it through my die cutting machine, I used some sandpaper to lightly rough up the embossing. Next I cut a small strip of the orange stripe pattern paper from the 6 x 6 Brights paper pad. From the Rock Star stamp set I stamped the You Rock sentiment on the right side of the strip.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Then I cut the embossed panel so now I had two pieces, one a bit smaller then the other. I adhered the orange sentiment strip to a white card base and then added the bigger embossed piece above the sentiment and then the smaller piece below the sentiment.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next I used the Rock On die, I cut the guitar from grey card stock. Before I removed the card stock from the die, I used the die like a stencil and added ink to the back side. I did the same thing with the fire. I added the guitar and the fire to the card and last added a few black enamel dots.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Thanks for stopping by!! Make sure you head to Crafter's Companion to check out this new collection!! This collection makes cards for guys so easy to do!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Sara Davies Signature Collection - Just For Men: Rock Star
Pattern paper: Sara Davies Signature Collection - Just For Men: 6 x 6 Brights
Die: Sara Davies Signature Collection - Just For Men: Rock On
Embossing Folder: Sara Davies Signature Collection - Just For Men: Checkerplate
Ink: Papertrey Ink - Canyon Clay

1 comment: