Achievements

September 17, 2016

Altenew Watercolor Stamping with Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers

Hello!

Today, I'm stopping in with a card I made for Virginia's View Challenge #23 and Altenew's Ultimate Blog Hop! The challenge at Virginia's is to use Spray, Mist, and Splatter, with my card I used a spray and Splatter.


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Altenew
I started with Altenew's Painted Poppy set and stamped the poppy outlines. Then with my Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers, I colored the solid poppies, spritz it with pearlized water and then stamped. I layered a light color first, then added a darker color. For the flowers, I used Begonia, Blossom, Gold, and Sunset. For the leaf and stems, I used Moss and Leaf Green.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Altenew
When all my watercolor stamping was done and dry I pulled out a palette and squiggled the Blossom, Gold, and Sunset. I added a bit of water to each color and splattered each color on my panel. I did wait for each color to dry before adding the next color.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Altenew

When the splatter was dry I used Invisible Alpha to stamped Hello. I added a few black and gold sequins to the card and last adhered the panel to a white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Altenew
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Altenew: Painted Poppy, Invisible Alpha
Markers: Spectrum Noir Aqua
Sequins: Neat & Tangled - Black. Simon Says Stamps - Gold sequins from an older SSS kit.

9 comments:

  1. Dana, your water-coloured poppies are beautiful! Colours, splatters, the 'invisible' hello...WOW! In awe...
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely splatter card Dana...gorgeous bright colourful flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Spray, Mist & Splatter” Challenge! WONDERFUL! Love this so much, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers look amazing and I love them paired with that alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win over Virginia's View Challenge! Today's the last day to claim your prize. http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.ca/2016/09/spotlight-feature.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw this card on Pinterest & had to come visit to tell you how much I like it! I have the same stamp & am looking for some ways to use it.

    ReplyDelete