Achievements

October 6, 2016

Art Impressions Challenge #194 The Perfect Pair

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing good!! I'm late with Art Impressions post because last night I thought today was Wednsday! So after class and before work I am getting this post together because it is in fact Thursday!! LOL  The weekend can not get here fast enough!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
It's the second week of the Art Impressions Challenge #194 - Perfect Pair. AI has three great new Perfect Pair stamp sets that are now available! Warm Wishes is available at Michael's, Snow Much Fun and Fright Night available at AC Moore.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

My card today features the Fright Night set! I started by die cutting three times the die in the set from water color cardstock. Then I stamped the three images and then colored them with my Distress Markers. I used Fossilized Amber, Riper Persimmon, Mowed Lawn, Gathered Twigs, Vintage Photo, Dusty Concord, Black Soot, Carved Pumpkin.

Next, I mixed up some Ranger Texture Paste and Black Soot Distress Paint. I placed a Tim Holtz Halloween word stencil over a white card base and then applied the paste.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
When the paste was dry I used a couple of my Distress Markers and water to flick spots all over the card base. I cut a strip of white cardstock and stamped the Happy Fright Night sentiment. Then I added it to the card and last added the colored images. The Frankenstein was added with foam tape!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Stamps: Art Impressions - Fright Night
Distress Markers
Ranger Texture Paste
Black Soot Distress Paint

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Dana! I love that embossed wording in the background, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete