Achievements

April 30, 2017

Winnie & Walter Watercoloring With Zig Ganasai Tambi

Hi there!

Today, I have a card I made for Winnie & Walter April Color Combo Challenge. I am also entering this in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter

I started with Simon Says Stamp Big Bloom a Winnie & Walter Exclusive, stamping the flower several times on watercolor cardstock. I overlapped the flowers a little bit here and there.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter

Next, I used my Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors, coloring a light color, then while it was still wet in with a darker color at the center and let it spread out. I did this with a water brush.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter

While the flowers were drying I cut a piece of watercolor cards stock and stamped the Grateful from the W&W's Big, Bold, Blessings set. I also stamped For You below the grateful.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter
I trimmed the panel and added it to the flower panel with foam tape. Last I added a few sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you have a great day!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp/Winnie & Walter - Big Bloom. Winnie & Walter Big, Bold, Blessings.
Watercolors: Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi
Sequins: Neat & Tangled - Winter Wonderland Mix, Festive Fall Mix



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors, Dana, a great take on the challenge! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bold and beautiful! Love how the colors overlap!

    ReplyDelete