Achievements

June 28, 2017

Masculine card with Art Impressions

Hello!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog with a masculine card can be tough, but AI has lots of option to help you out! My card today features the Catching Z's Set, perfect for a fishing fan!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by stamping the image on white cardstock and the sentiment below it. With my Spectrum Noir Markers, I colored him up! I used: CR8, EB5, EB6, FS4, FS6, FS9, GB1, IG2, IG4, IG6, JG2, JG3, TB3, TB4, TB8.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next, I fussy cut just around the top part of the image. To a white card base, I added some blue zig zag pattern paper then added the image with foam tape. I just trimmed off the overhang at the bottom and sides. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Super easy card for your favorite guy!! Add a sentiment to the inside for any occasion!!

Thanks for stopping by!! 

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Catching Zs
Spectrum Noir Markers
Pattern Paper: DoodleBug Designs - Kraft in Color

No comments:

Post a Comment