Achievements

July 11, 2017

Crafter's Companion on HSN TODAY!

Hello!!

Crafter's Companion is on HSN TODAY!! Tons of great new products to check out!! Today, I'm sharing a card I made with Die'sire Classiques - Doily Corner die. This is just one of several different fancy corner die.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started with a panel of watercolor cardstock and Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers. I pulled out a palette and one at a time scribbled the markers on it, spritz it with water and pressed the panel to the ink. I let each color dry, then added the next color on top. I used Orange, Scarlet, Magenta, and Evergreen.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

When the panel was dry I die cut the corner dies in each corner creating a doily square. Then I added it to an aqua card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
From the aqua cardstock, I used the Happy Birthday circle dies from Sara Davies Signature Birthday Party Collection. I cut it again from black cardstock and adhered the aqua one on top. I also added a few rhinestones around the circle. Last, I just added it on top of the doily with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment