Achievements

September 7, 2017

Art Impressions Challenge #216 - Off Kilter

Hello!

It's the second week of Art Impressions Challenge #216! The challenge is to have something Off Kilter! AI also has a new Halloween release! Lots of great new Halloween stamps!! My card features the Happy Haunting stamp set!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I decided to go Off Kilter with my pattern papers! I picked out a few different patterns and cut them into 2-inch strips. Then I layered them over a card base, just so I would know that they all covered the card base okay. With liquid adhesive, I added glue to parts that over hanged other patterns, this way all the strips adhered to each other.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then I set it aside to dry and then stamped the adorable owls from the Happy Haunting set. I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color them! I used DG3, DP2, DP4, DP4, EB1, EB2, EB6, IG6, IG8, IG10, MB1, MB3, MB4, RB1, RB2, RB3. With sharp scissors, I fussy cut out the owls.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

When the pattern papers were dry I adhered the off kilter patterns to a white card base, let that dry and then trimmed off the over hang. From white cardstock, I die cut a banner and stamped the Happy Haunting sentiment.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I added the banner and the owls to the card with foam tape. The card needed a little something so added a few orange, clear and black rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by!! Make sure you stop by and play along with us!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Happy Haunting
Spectrum Noir Markers
Pattern Paper: Authentique - Thrilling

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Dana! Love all the papers on a tilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun angles of your paper and those cute owls! Sorry I have been kind of MIA of late, summer and start of school have kept me BUSY, hoping to get back in the groove here!

    ReplyDelete