Achievements

June 13, 2011

CAS-ual Friday's - Tic-Tac-Toe

Hello!

The Casual Friday's challenge this week is to choose 3 elements for your card, using their tic-tac-toe board. I already had this card in mind and planning to use felt and a die, so adding ribbon was easy!




For my card i started with a pink felt heart. I used a heart that i had previously cut out with my Cricut. I just traced around the heart with a black marker and cut it out. For the little heart i die cut it from the same pattern paper that i used across my card. I stamped and embossed the Love sentiment.


I found some pink and brown pattern paper in my scrap bin to match the "you" i already had die cut from brown card stock. I adhered a strip of it across my card and then added the pink/white/orange striped ribbon (overlapping the pattern paper a tiny bit).



I attached the felt heart, then the little die cut heart. And last the "you."

Thanks for stopping in!

Dana

Supplies:
Cricut machine: George & Basic Shapes cartridge
Stamps: PTI: Mixed Messages
Die: PTI: Heart Prints, Wonderful Words
Ink:  Martha Stewart
Embossing Powder: Joann's
Cardstock & Ribbon: Unknown

4 comments:

  1. Bright, happy and fun! Love your interpretation of the tic tac toe elements and I'm happy you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply lovey! Love this delightful card's color and simplicity! Thanks so much for entering CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this?!! Love that the elements came together so easily and combine to make a super cute love card - fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope you'll join us again and share more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete