Achievements

January 15, 2012

Sunday's Bits & Pieces #3

Hello and Happy Sunday!

Today's card is made with paper scraps and a few left over embellishments. I found in my stash of scraps a kraft pattern paper and trimmed it about 1/4 short of my kraft cardbase. Next i found the orange flower in my embellishment drawer. I had already layered the flowers and button, tied with a bow, i just added some ink to the flower petals. I also dug out the leaves already die cut from some green card stock.

Next i found a long vellum strip. The top was already rough, i must have tore off the top part at some point. I adhered this strip across the card and then added the leaf and orange flower.


Last i stamped Birthday in black ink on the vellum, then stamped Greetings below on the pattern paper.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink: Happy Day
Ink: Papertrey Ink: True Black, Canyon Clay
Die: Papetrey Ink: Flower and leaves
Kraft: The Paper Studio

1 comment:

  1. um...LOVE this!!! i hope you'll play along with my barbles challenge? i LOVE your creations and would love to see what you create. just a friendly invite my talented friend :D

    ReplyDelete