Achievements

February 11, 2012

CAS-ual Friday - Love Ya to Pieces

Hello,

Wow this week has been crazy! Class, tests, essays and of course busy, busy at work. I'm glad it's the weekend, time to relax and do some crafts!! Today i have a card for CAS-ual Friday (paper piecing) and for PTI's heart challenge.


I started with a heart stamp from PTI and PTI's heart die. It's close but the stamp (a poka-dot circle with heart inset) just covers the heart. I stamped it 3 times on cardstock and again 3 times on pattern paper. Next i cut out one heart from from the music pattern paper and 2 from the striped paper. I added the pattern hearts over the blank stamped hearts with pop up dots.


I inked the edges of the hearts and cardbase with distress ink.With the music heart i threaded some twine under the heart and tied a tiny bow. Then i grouped them on my kraft card base. Last i stamped forever below the hearts.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies

Stamps: Papertrey Ink: Tag Its #11, Mat Stack 5 Collection
Ink: Papertrey Ink: Pure Poppy. Ranger Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap
Twine: May Arts
Pattern Paper: Echo Park
Kraft: The Paper Studio
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink: Rustic Cream

4 comments:

  1. sweet :) I love the musical notes, and the teeny twine bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card!! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty ! I love the music notes on the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your clean-and-simple style is so nice. Love it!

    ReplyDelete