Achievements

January 29, 2013

Moxie Fab World - Itty Bitty Card Challenge #2

Hello!

Today i am sharing another Itty Bitty card set for Moxie Fab Worlds Itty Bitty Card Challenge. This set is for the boys and they are tiny!!! I used PTI's Truckin It die and stamp set.


I made a fold in my cardstock and placed just the tops of the dies over the fold. Ran it through the die cutting machine a couple times. Next i used some valentine paper with some blue it and die cut the trucks out of it.


I stamped each truck outline on the pattern paper. I stamped little hey buddy and beep beep sentiments on two of the trucks. I added a little red and white glitter glue to the head and tail lights. Last adhere the little pattern paper trucks to the mini cards.


These are really tiny, but cute!! I've been looking at all my dies to see what could make awesome little mini cards. I have 2 more to share later this week!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI: Truckin It
Dies: PTI: Truckin It
Pattern paper: My Minds Eye: Love Me
Glitter Glue: Ranger Industries: Xmas Red and Diamond
Cardstock: PTI - Rustic White

5 comments:

  1. How adorable are these! You have this challenge all sewn up, Dana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cute! This screams winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ding! we have a winner!!! i adore these...genius take on a mini challenge...you nailed it girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dana! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete