Achievements

March 24, 2013

Country Mother's Day

Hello Everyone!

I have a super quick post today. Its been a busy weekend of studying, working and card making, so i'm making this post short and sweet, but it took me a week to finish the card, working on it each day for 10 or 15 minutes depending on time available!

I'm submitting this to Paper Crafts March Gallery Challenge. The challenge is country, so i dug deep into my stamps and embellishments and this is what i came up with!


The peach flower is a piece of fabric that i spritzed with ink, then made the flower. The brown and green button is a vintage button. The brown button i made with a button maker kit and brown fabric.


That's it today! I'll be back tomorrow with a card for Papertrey Ink's March Blog Hop! CAS cards are so nice with time so scarce, stop by for my fastest card ever!! :)

Thanks!

Dana


2 comments:

  1. Hey, if it weren't for stealing those moments...sometimes it's all you've got! I love all the incredible texture, Dana - especially the torn paper 'window' with the chicken wire peeking through, and oh em gee the incredible flowers & buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. genius design! i love the torn window and the beautiful flowers...lovely

    ReplyDelete