Achievements

April 10, 2014

Bee Happy

Hi!

I am trying to use up these random do-dad's (and boy do i have a lot!) and today i pulled out an already die cut oval to use. It went perfect with The Alley Way's new Bee Sweet stamp set! I also made this card for Seize the Sketch #17 (flipping it on its side).



Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

It all started with a die cut oval that already had Happy die cut out of the center. I stamped the Bee sentiment just above the Happy. Then i stamped the start background from Star of the Show with watermark ink and embossed it with orange embossing powder. I rounded the corners and adhered it to my card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Next i stamped 3 small bees and colored them with distress markers, then cut them out. I backed my happy oval with orange card stock and trimmed off the excess. I adhered it to my card base with foam dots. Last i added the bees with foam dots.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Star of the Show, Got It Covered, Bee Sweet
Distress Markers: Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon, Squeezed Lemonade
Embossing Powder: American Crafts - Apricot

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love how you colored the bees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the star panel and the die cut happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-DOR-A-BLE!! Your card's sentiment says it all: happy, happy, happy!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - love those fat bees :) Thanks for joining in with STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some seriously awesome bees!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the orange, the bees and the happy! Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super dupe CUTE!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO sweet! What a great pick-me-up card for someone having a rough time :)

    ReplyDelete