Achievements

September 19, 2014

Be Inspired Challenge #57 - Take 1

Hello!!

Today i have a card for The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge. Instead of one photo for inspiration we have 4 different photos from which you can glean some inspiration from!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I got my inspiration from the paint can lids! I went through my ink collection and picked out a few colors that matched the photos colors. I pressed, swiped and dabbed the ink onto various scrap white card stock. (i used both dye and pigment inks)

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Then i pulled out 2 different sized circle punches and punched a few circles from each color. Next it was all about playing!! I moved the circles around this way and that way until i decided that stamping a sentiment in the center and placing the circles around the sentiment was the way to go.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I decided to use some pattern paper and i found some wide grey stripe pattern paper. I first placed the circles around the center then i added them to by card base with foam dots. I trimmed any that went past the edge.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
Next i stamped the sentiment Always Here for You from the Speak Easy stamp set. I thought it still needed something so i added some black, gray and clear rhinestones.

I hope you will play along with us at the Be Inspired Challenge! I can't wait to see what you make!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Speak Easy
Ink: Hero Arts - Green Hills, Fresh Peach. Memento Luxe - Grey Flannel, Tuxedo Black.
Circle Punch
Rhinestones: Doodlebug - Tuxedo Jewels


2 comments:

  1. Dana, your circle-y, bubbly, colourful card is super SAH-WEET - and talk an awesome take on the paint can lids! The grey striped background, the spots, the sentiment..another card of yours to adore! Happy Sunday to youuuuu!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous! I love the bouncy bubbly feel!

    ReplyDelete