Achievements

October 6, 2015

Season's Greetings

Hello!!

Today i'm on The Alley Way Stamps blog today, sharing a card featuring the new stamp set Mistletoe Kisses! My Christmas card making going to start ramping up!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I started with a white card base and placed a stencil over it, then used the fine tipped distress marker to sketch the stencil. I did the stencil at an angle over the card base. Then i added some gold washi tape and some washi tape that has Merry Christmas across it.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i die cut a desktop file from pattern paper and stamped the Season's Greetings sentiment on the file tab. Then i added the the file to my card base with foam tape.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I stamped several of the little images from Mistletoe Kisses, colored them with Spectrum Noir and fussy cut them out. Then i just adhered them to some twine, then added the twine to my card across the file die cut.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute garland! I love the scribble stencil background!

    ReplyDelete