Achievements

February 10, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello!!

I'm on the Art Impression's blog with a sweet Valentine's Day card today!! I used the new In the Air Clear Stamp set! I just love these cute skunks!! And you can use the set past Valentine's Day!! 
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started with some white watercolor card stock and a tiny heart stencil. After covering the paper with the stencil i used my Spectrum Noir Aqua Scarlet Marker to color in each of the hearts. A little tedieous, but it turned out great!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next i stamped the cut little skunk holding the love balloon and then used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color it. Then i fussy cutting it out, leaving a little bit of white around the image. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I added some gold stripe washi tape across my heart panel. Below the washi tape i stamped the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment. 
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Last i added the image with foam tape and for a little sparkle a few clear sequins!

Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully this puts you in the love mood, just in time for you play along with our,  Love, Love, Love Challenge!! 

Dana


1 comment:

  1. So sweet, loving the stenciled background and the washi for the ground, that skunk is so cute!

    ReplyDelete