Achievements

March 30, 2016

Enjoy the Ride

Hello!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today and i have a card featuring the new Clear Stamps available (or will be soon) at your local Michael's, it's called Got Style SC0678. It has a group of styling ladies and this cut lady on a skate board, i mean how fun is that???

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by finding a pattern paper pad by Basic Grey, Shine On... I die cut a stitched rectangle from a colorful strip pattern. From the same paper pad, i picked out different patterns for her bags and coat. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then i used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color her skin and dress, i went a little funky with purple and white flowers!! LOL! Next i fussy cut around just the top of her, leaving the bottom half still in the paper. 
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I stamped the sentiment Happy Birthday Enjoy the Ride below her bags. Then i added the stripe panel to a white card base and added my stamped image with foam tape. Last i added a few different colored enamel dots to my card. I have so many enamel dots, rhinestones and pearls that i always have some that match the pattern papers i end up use!! Hello, my name is Dana and buy and hoard embellishments!! LOL  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

It seams my hoarding also applies to pattern paper, as the collection i have is no longer available at scrapbooking stores! :) Supplies used: Basic Grey - Shine On..., My Minds Eye Enamel Dots - Cut & Paste Noted, Lost & Found Christmas, Mistletoe Magic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment