Achievements

May 24, 2016

Beauty Comes From Within

Hello!!

This is my second post today, you can click here for my Lawn Fawn card.

Today Crafter's Companion is releasing some new Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Sketchy stamps! My card today features the Cherry Blossom set, but you can see all the new sets here.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafters Companion

I stared by stamping the main image on some Crafter's Companion card stock and the sentiment just to the right of the image. Next I stamped the separate cherry blossom's three times on some scrap paper. Then I used my Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils to color everything up! I used 037, 039, 056, 058, 065, 066, 091, 095.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafters Companion

Next I fussy cut out the three blossoms. On the main image I cut a small slit at the bottom left of the the stamped torn edge. Then I tucked the blossoms in the slit and used some glue dots to hold them in place. I trimmed the stamped panel down a little and centered it on a black card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafters Companion

Thanks for stopping by!! Make sure you stop by and see all the new stamps in this new Sheena Douglass release!


Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Crafter's Companion - Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Sketchy: Cherry Blossom
Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils: 037, 039, 056, 058, 065, 066, 091, 095
Crafter’s Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White Card Stock

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! Those flowers really look like they are coming out of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The flowers really stand out!

    ReplyDelete