Achievements

May 11, 2016

The Nice Nurse

Hello AI fans!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today with a card that features one of the new Clear Stamp Sets available at Michael's, Get Well. I did a little paper piecing on the nurse and also colored some chipboard from my stash.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by die cutting a big speech bubble from white card stock, then I stamped the nurse from the Get Well set along with the sentiment. Then I stamped the nurse it on some pattern paper and then fussy cut out her nurses uniform. I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color her skin, hair and earrings, I used BT2, BT4, FS2, FS3, GB8, GB10, IB2, IB3.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next I cut a stitched rectangle from some other pattern paper from the same paper pad. I found some star washi tape on my table and I added it across the panel. From the paper pad I found cut a strip of star pattern and added that to the card above the washi tape. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then from my embellishment stash I found a few chipboard stars. I colored the stars with the BT2 Spectrum Noir Maker, then used the Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen. Next I added the stamped speech bubble with foam tape to the panel, then adhered the stars. Last the panel was added to a white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions


Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Get Well (available at Michael's)
Spectrum Noir Markers
Die: Simon Says Stamp - Life Bubble
Chipboard: Teresa Collins Hello My Name Is
Pattern Paper: Fancy Pants - Memories Captured

1 comment:

  1. Perfect using the speech bubble for your stamped panel and I love those stars!

    ReplyDelete