Achievements

July 24, 2016

The Great Outdoors

Hello!!

I'm stopping real quick to share a card I made this morning for Papertrey Ink's Stamp A Faire 2016. I wasn't sure I would be playing along this year, its been super hot and humid and we don't have air conditioning because it usually doesn't stay this hot this long. This morning some rain came in and cooled it off for a little bit (its now really humid!!) and I was able to make two card for two different challenges.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Papertrey Ink
This card is for the Starry Night challenge. I started with a panel of water color and I used Black Soot and Spun Sugar Distress Paint to make my Starry Night background.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Papertrey Ink
While it was drying I stamped the tent, fire and three pine trees from PTI's Summer Camp stamp set. I used a few Spectrum Noir markers to color the tent and fire, CR2, EB6, OR2, OR3, PP1. With Ripe Avocado ink I stamped the pine trees three times. Then I fussy cut them all out.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Papertrey Ink
When my background was dry I added a strip of Kraft card stock along the bottom and stamped The Great Outdoors sentiment to the right. I added the trees, fire and tent with foam tape. Last I used my Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen to add starry dots, but unfortunately I couldn't get a good photo, so you can't see the nice sparkle the background has!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back in a few with my second card for the Stamp A Faire!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Summer Camp
Ink: Papertrey Ink - Ripe Avocado
Spectrum Noir Markers
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
Distress Paint: Black Soot, Spun Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment