Achievements

August 11, 2016

Art Impressions Challenge 190

Hello!

There is still time to play along with Art Impressions Challenge 190! The theme is Glitter and Shimmer!! And I have a lot of shimmer with the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens I used to color the super cute Wildly Cute Set.

I am also entering this into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. The theme is Let's Go Wild, my sentiment is perfect for this theme!! :)

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps
I started by stamping the adorable giraffe on watercolor paper with brown ink. Then I used Sparkle Pens and some water to layer the color on. I used Biscuit, Smoked Quartz, and Starry Sky. I used a bit of water to get a watercolor look with the giraffe. Also for some reason, the brown ink reacted with the Smoked Quartz, but I liked the messy look it gave so I just went with it!!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

While the giraffe was drying I pulled out some cute baby pattern paper and die cut it with a rectangle die. I used the Clear Sparkle Pen to coat the pattern paper. I kept it light because the paper is thin. I wrapped the panel with twine and tied it in a bow and then added the panel to a white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

From white card stock I cut a small banner and stamped the Wildly Cute sentiment. I fussy cut the giraffe out and added him and the sentiment with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Super cute huh? ;) Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will play along with as at the Art Impressions Challenge!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Wildly Cute Stamp Set
Water Color Paper: Tim Holtz
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Biscuit, Starry Sky, Smoked Quartz, Clear
Twine: Hemptique
Dies: Avery Elle - Dotted

No comments:

Post a Comment