Achievements

August 30, 2016

Crafter's Companion & Spectrum Noir on HSN TODAY!!

Hello!!

I'm stopping today as a reminder that Crafter's Companion & Spectrum Noir are on HSN TODAY!!! The new Colorista line is available along with lots of other great products!!

First here is the schedule (subject to change)!


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
My card today features one of the new Die'sire Create A Card dies! When I saw this die I new exactly what I wanted to do with it!! Basically, I thought it would make for a great stain glass inspired card and I was right! I love how it turned out!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I started with a panel of black cardstock and I used the angel die on the panel. The set also comes with dies for the outside of the images, but I didn't need it for this card but it's nice to have the option!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Next, I ran the panel through my sticker maker. Then I carefully added the angel to a white card base. Then all I had to do was color each area with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens!! I used Red Berry, Blue Topaz, Emerald Green, Holly Leaf, Spun Gold, Rose Quartz, Hearthside, Amethyst, Fig, Moonstone, Pink Champagne, Smoked Quartz, Aquamarine, Macaroon.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

The card needed a sentiment but I wanted to keep it simple so heat embossed the sentiment in white on vellum. Then I trimmed it, notched one end and added it to the card with a staple!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will check out HSN today, there are tons of stamps, dies and the new Colorista collection for adult coloring!!

Dana

Supplies
Die'sire Create a Card - Festive Angels
Stamp: Bebunni - Christmas Present
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens

2 comments:

  1. A stunning stained glass work, Dana! The angels are beautiful!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally nailed the stained glass look!

    ReplyDelete