Achievements

August 16, 2016

Crafter's Companion - Together Forever - NEW

Hello!

I'm popping in because Crafter's Companion has a new release today by Sara Davies!! Her new Signature Collection Together Forever is an awesome collection. It can not only work for birthday's but is perfect for weddings and anniversaries!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started my card by cutting a strip of the Printed Vellum, the vellum comes in several patterns in gold and silver. For my card, I picked the gold damask. I added double sided tape on each end and placed the strip on a black card stock panel. I wrapped the ends around after peeling off the backing paper from the tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next I from vellum I die cut the Celebrate and Tiara Mini Edgable. I added a little bit of liquid adhesive to the top of the tiara and adhered it just under the vellum strip. When that was dry I wrapped black twine around the panel several times, this hides the edge between the vellum strip and tiara and of course the glue.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Last I added the Celebrate just above the twine and added the panel to a black card base. The Together Forever collection makes elegant cards super easy!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies
Crafter's Companion - Signature Collection Together Forever: Celebrate Die, Tiara Mini Edgable Die, Printed Vellum
Twine: May Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment