Achievements

September 29, 2016

Crafter's Companion Hello Banner from Card Base Die

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a little banner I made with Crafter's Companion's Card Base die. I made this a couple months ago, which I am sure you can tell by the nice green foliage in the background!! This would also be a great as a holiday banner!!

I am also entering this into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I started by cutting five strips of card stock that are a little bit wider than the die. I am using the Nicole Card Base Die. Then I folded each strip in half, one at a time I placed the die ontop of and just above the fold and die cut it.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

From a Verity Rose A4 Luxury Paper Pad, I used the die to cut out five pieces. Next, I pulled out some twine and placed each of the five card bases around the twine and adhered the two sides together. This allows each banner to move along the twine as needed.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

After all five banners were adhered I added the pattern paper to each. Last I pulled out some brown alpha stickers and spelled out Hello. This is super easy and can be easily personalized!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Die: Crafter's Companion - Nicole Card Base Die
Pattern Paper - Verity Rose A4 Luxury Paper Pad
Hemptique Twine
Glitter Alpha Stickers

1 comment:

  1. hello dana! this is an adorable banner...nicely done! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete