Achievements

December 14, 2016

Warm Wishes

Hello !

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today!! Do you have your Christmas shopping done?? I'm done and glad!! More crafty time for me!! Hehehe!!  Well if you happen to find yourself at Michael's make sure you pick up Art Impressions & Hampton Art's Snowman set! The sentiment is for Christmas, but you can still use these images for a winter birthday!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I made two cards with this set, each featuring the two different snowmen in the set! First, I stamped and then die cut them both. Since there is always a chance I could mess something up, I stamp and die cut first before coloring!! To color these cuties I used my Spectrum Noir Markers. I used: DR1, DR6, HB2, HB3, IB2, IB3, IG1, IG3, LG4, LG5, PL4, PL5, PP1.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

For the background I used a roll of Post-It Note tape and with scissors cut a wave, discarding the top portion. I applied the tape to a white card base, about where I wanted the horizon. Above the tape I used Faded Jeans and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to make the sky. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next, I stamped and clear embossed the snowflakes. Removed the tape and then stamped the sentiment on each card. Last I just added the snowmen with foam tape!! 

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana 

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Hampton Art Snowmen (available at Michael's)
Spectrum Noir Markers
Distress Ink: Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass
Versamark Ink
Clear Embossing Powder

1 comment:

  1. Those snowmen are so cute! Wonderful inking on that background!

    ReplyDelete