Achievements

January 8, 2017

Crafter's Companion on HSN, January 10th

Hello!

Crafter's Companion will be on HSN, this coming Tuesday! A lot of great new products will be available!! Today, I have a tag I made with one of the new Create A Card dies!! Even though you can create a card with the dies you don't always have to make a card, they work great for tags too!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started by die cutting the owl from Crafter's Companion Watercolor cardstock. Then I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color it. I used Amber, Heather, Begonia, Chocolate, Bud Green.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

When the watercolor was done I made a circle from a small dish from the kitchen to trace around, then I cut along my trace. All my circle dies were too small, I could barely get the owl in, so I made my own circle from the dish. Then I adhered the circle to a piece of black cardstock, trimming off the extra black cardstock. Next, I punched a hole at the top and then threaded some purple ribbon through.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Thanks so much for stopping by!! Make sure you mark your calendar for Tuesday!! Lots of great stuff on HSN!!

Dana

Supplies
Create A Card Owl Die
Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers
Purple Ribbon
Black Cardstock

1 comment:

  1. So much great detail in that die, I really love that you colored it too!

    ReplyDelete