Achievements

June 21, 2017

Exhausting Being This Fabulous

Hello!!!

Well, it's starting to get warm and feel like summer so I figured it's time for a summer card!! AI has several clear sets that were available at Micheals and now available at artimpressions.com! My card today uses Beach Babes!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by stamping the three ladies image on some white card stock and used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color it. The majority of these colors are the newest colors available! I used: AP1, AP2, AP3, BO1, BO2, BO3, DP1, DP2, DP3, GY1, GY2, GY3, MB1, MB3, IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6. I used a Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die to cut them out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

For a beachy feel, I found some pretty sand and shell pattern paper and added it to a white card base. For the sentiment, I die cut a smaller rectangle and stamped it at the bottom. I adhered it to the back of the ladies so you could just see the sentiment below them. Then I added it directly to the card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I got the pattern paper from a paper pack collection and inside was also a sticker sheet, which I found an anchor sticker. Since I didn;t need it to be an actual sticker I added some baby powder to the back so it wouldn't be sticky. I added a little twine to the anchor and from my stash, I found a wooden circle anchor. I added both to the corner of the ladies rectangle.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Beach Babes
Spectrum Noir Markers
Carta Bella - Ahoy There Collection Pack
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles

No comments:

Post a Comment