Achievements

December 14, 2017

Art Impressions Challenge #223

Hello!

Art Impression has a new release, New Work & Play, and Funny Farm!! My card features the new Work & Play clear stamp set!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by stamping the women on white cardstock, then stamped the little sunglasses on some scrap paper. Then I used my Spectrum Noir ColourBlend pencils to color them up. I fussy cut out the sunglasses but used a stitched rectangle for the woman.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

For the sentiment, I die cut a small stitched rectangle and then stamped the sentiment You're Really Going Places. I found some cool pattern paper that went with the summery travel theme I have going on adding it to an aqua card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I added some gold washi tape, then layered on the image and sentiment with foam tape. Last I added the sunglasses.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

  1. Your card is really fun & playful! I really like how you added in the pair of glasses.

    ReplyDelete