Achievements

February 22, 2018

Art Impressions Challenge #226 - Anything Goes

Hello!!

It's the second week of Art Impressions Anything Goes challenge #226! My card features the Road Trip stamp set! Great for cards and scrapbooking road trips!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started with navy cardstock and die cut it with a stitched rectangle. Then I added a pink and white washi tape to the navy cardstock.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then I used a fancy stitched die to stamp two of the road trip images. On scrap paper, I stamped two of the trip signs. Then I used my Spectrum Noir ColourBlend pencils to color the images.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I added the signs to the images and then added them to the card with foam tape. Next, I stamped the sentiment and trimmed it and added it in between the images. Last I added the navy panel to a grey card base!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps - Art Impressions - Road Trip
Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment